pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Saturday, January 30, 2010

4-year old thoughts

I have been talking a little more about Jaxon at school with my kids (4 & 5 year olds) because my belly is growing and they are starting to ask more questions.

The other day we were talking about the different types of transportation during circle time and one little boy raised his hand and asked me "Mrs. Rich, did you eat a baby?"

I guess he thought that is how babies get in bellies. Sometimes I wish I could zip open their heads and see what was going on inside!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. hahaha!!! that is hilarious...and i thought my six-graders said funny stuff;) hope you're feeling great!!

    ReplyDelete