pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Monday, January 18, 2010

He has made his presence known!

Mark and I were up late last night looking for appliances for our kitchen (post to come soon) and I began to have weird little feelings in my stomach. After a minute or so, I figured out that Jaxon decided he was ready to let me know that he is in my tummy.

It was, and still is, a very slight feeling and hard to describe. Mark, of course, put his hands on my stomach to feel him but it is not strong enough to feel anything from the outside yet. I have continued to feel him a little today but only from the inside.

Now let's just hope that he doesn't decide to try any karate moves!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. OH! Those little flutters are the absolute best! So excited that you are getting to feel Jaxon move :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great! Glad you felt him, I know we were talking about that last week. How EXCITING! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I described it as if you caught a butterfly in a pillowcase and felt it bump up against the side... fun stuff!!!- Janine

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the greatest feelings...ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! So glad for your happy moment - and more to come. :)

    ReplyDelete