pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Monday, January 11, 2010

Plans, plans, plans

So I am one of those people who likes to plan things. I am constantly making lists of what I need to do and trying to think about it far enough in advance so I don't freak out at the last minute. I don't stress very easily but I sure can have some freak-out-attacks. (Just ask my husband!)

Because of our current situation, it is just not very easy to plan many things. I am trying to do what I can and just do a little at a time (instead of everything at once, which is my habit).

But lately I have consistently been reminded of how what the Lord says about plans. I have seen this verse pop up in many different places in the past couple of weeks.

"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." Proverbs 16:3

It is so refreshing to know that even when plans seem to be or are completely up in the air, as long as I commit to the Lord, I will be okay.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment