pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Saturday, January 9, 2010

20 weeks!


20 Weeks


We had our sonogram yesterday to make sure that everything looked good and to find out that we are having a boy! And as you can tell below, there is no doubt that it is a boy.



We decided to celebrate that evening with a dinner and a purchase. I hardly ever (I can't even remember that last time) order chicken fried steak but for some reason it sounded really good. We'll, it was HUGE and I ate about an 1/8 of it.



We thought it would be fun to go and buy a little outfit (now that we know that it is a boy) and went to several places before we found one that we really liked. We wanted to get something simple and this is what we found!



Several weeks ago we found a crib and dresser/changing table at a store in Abilene. We were planning on just looking but when we went in the store, the one that we wanted was 40% off. I was so pumped and we went ahead and got it that day. We have the dresser here but are waiting to have the crib delivered by Mark's parents. It wouldn't fit in our car so they are going to have to bring it on one of their ventures to Fort Worth.


We made another purchase tonight to set the theme of decor for the nursery but we won't get it until next Friday so pictures will come later.


It is crazy to think that we are half way through the pregnancy. I cannot believe that in 20 weeks (give or take a few weeks) Jaxon will be here. We have so much to do before he arrives!!


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Right about now, I'm feeling extremely thankful that there isn't a sonogram picture floating around on the internet with arrows pointing to certain parts of my body. ;) So excited for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I love the name, and I can't wait to meet sweet little Jaxon! Praying blessings on you as you and your son enter "the second half". :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara, I'm SOOO excited for you guys! Little Jaxon is so blessed to have you two as parents. Saw you from a distance at church last night but never was able to get over to you to say hi and congrats so I'll just do it in blogland.

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we love this picture of jax! isn't it a miracle to get a sneak peek!!
    love, mini and zu-or whatever jax wants to call us :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! A boy! Maybe our kids can get married after they are BFFs at ACU, and then I can FINALLY really be "in" the Rich family. I just have 25 years to wait ... ;)

    ReplyDelete