pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Photo Shoot

A couple of weeks ago Mark informed me that he needed a professional picture for work. And if you know my husband you know that he is going to find a way to do it himself (he does that with a lot of things-and does it rather well) especially since it involved picture taking which is a passion of his. I hope that Jaxon is prepared for the camera to be in his face A LOT!! I can't complain though-we have some great pictures.

Anyway, Mark set up a little "photo studio" in our room complete with lights and all. He set the camera on the tripod so my job was to push the button. Below are a few of the MANY pictures that we took to get one that would do. We had a few issues with smiling but it was definitely a funny experience.







Trying to make him laugh!



Still trying


Still


Success!!!


Don't know???


Very typical Mark face!




The "photo studio"



The top pick!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Clay and I did THE EXACT SAME THING a few months ago. However, our "studio" wasn't quite as fancy as yours...we didn't get out the ladder. :)

    Also, I think you should title each photo. Those faces are priceless!!! (I'm thinking Jaxon will be a funny face-maker.)

    ReplyDelete