23 weeks!
24 weeks!
I am a little behind on my posting-oops. I feel like I have just popped the last couple of weeks. Jaxon is moving around a whole lot more these days. It is such a fun feeling that I always welcome.
Today at school I saw two of my little girls talking quietly and looking at my belly. I asked them what they were talking about and they said, "your belly is growing." I asked them if I was just getting fat and they reassured me that I was growing because the baby was growing. So sweet!! They did all start giggling when I told them I was going to keep getting bigger. They thought that was hilarious.
Today at school I saw two of my little girls talking quietly and looking at my belly. I asked them what they were talking about and they said, "your belly is growing." I asked them if I was just getting fat and they reassured me that I was growing because the baby was growing. So sweet!! They did all start giggling when I told them I was going to keep getting bigger. They thought that was hilarious.
We have made some small decisions on the nursery decor, which helps me keep my mind off everything else right now. I hope to start working on it as soon as the kitchen is finished. The nursery is a little cluttered right now!
Oh yay! I was hoping for updated pics of you!!! You look great!! Little Jaxon must be growing a lot! Your belly changed a lot from 23 to 24 weeks:)I bet you're having lots of fun feeling him move! Can't wait to hear more about the nursery!!
ReplyDelete