21 Weeks!
I am still growing. Slowly but surely. I promise that it looks bigger from my point of view (looking down). People at school are starting to comment on my little pudge but still say I don't look like I am pregnant. I still haven't felt Jaxon and am anxiously awaiting to feel his movements inside of me. My goal these days is to drink A LOT of water. The doctor told me that I should be drinking about a gallon a day, which I don't think is possible), but I am trying.
Mark went and picked up our what you could call "inspiration" for the nursery decor. He saw this several weeks ago and really liked it and we thought it would be fun to use in the room. His family is into traveling (which I have learned to love as well) so this fits perfectly. We are not sure what else we will use to go along with this but are looking forward to looking.
I am still growing. Slowly but surely. I promise that it looks bigger from my point of view (looking down). People at school are starting to comment on my little pudge but still say I don't look like I am pregnant. I still haven't felt Jaxon and am anxiously awaiting to feel his movements inside of me. My goal these days is to drink A LOT of water. The doctor told me that I should be drinking about a gallon a day, which I don't think is possible), but I am trying.
Mark went and picked up our what you could call "inspiration" for the nursery decor. He saw this several weeks ago and really liked it and we thought it would be fun to use in the room. His family is into traveling (which I have learned to love as well) so this fits perfectly. We are not sure what else we will use to go along with this but are looking forward to looking.
a whole GALLON every day...WOW! you look great, and i'm so glad y'all found your map!!! FUN!!! jaxon will love it:) it will look super cute in his room and will get him ready for all of his rich adventures!!
ReplyDelete1) You look so good! This is my favorite time because the belly is so perfectly cute!
ReplyDelete2) We have that map for Caleb's room and I LOVE it. We've put it with red and brown (which was the same as his baby room). But my favorite thing about the map is that is works with SO many different colors! Can't wait to see Jaxon's nursery!
Love it!! It's perfect! Ya'll are so adorable.
ReplyDeleteLove the map! Where is it from?
ReplyDeleteYou look great, Tara! That map is adorable, what a perfect inspiration piece for a nursery!
ReplyDeleteNot that you need more maps, but Babies R Us has about five different kinds of map themed stuff ... I was noticing it in rugs.
ReplyDelete