pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Friday, January 15, 2010

Blessing of the week!


These wonderful flowers from one of my precious kiddos! (And it isn't even so much the flowers that are the blessing but the smile and joy that came with them on a day that I really needed to be reminded of joy in their lives)

This has been one tough week. I am reminded daily that we live in an evil and fallen world by seeing, listening, & learning more about the lives that my kids at school live at home. It breaks my heart to see and think about it. They are 4 & 5 and deal with things that I cannot even imagine how I would handle as an adult.

Their joy and smiles brighten my day and remind me of the forgiveness that we receive daily but never deserve. Some of their little lives are so complicated but they go on smiling and continuously forgive the wrong that is done to them.

They teach me daily to love everyone unconditionally and to continue living our days with smiles and joy.

My heart has also hurt this week seeing the images of what the people in Haiti are going through right now but am amazed by all of the world coming together to help.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment