22 Weeks!
I go to the doctor on Tuesday! They said we will schedule the rest of the appointments and schedule the other tests that I have to do. (I cannot remember which ones I have left, but everyone does them.)
Mark felt Jaxon kick the other night. When I sit or lay really still he goes crazy. I think he has decided that my bladder is his own personal toy. Seriously...every 10-15 minutes. I knew it I was gonna go more but that is just crazy. I am very thankful that I have an aide in my class at school. Otherwise, I would be in trouble.
Mark felt Jaxon kick the other night. When I sit or lay really still he goes crazy. I think he has decided that my bladder is his own personal toy. Seriously...every 10-15 minutes. I knew it I was gonna go more but that is just crazy. I am very thankful that I have an aide in my class at school. Otherwise, I would be in trouble.
Ha! So the teacher bladder didn't translate through pregnancy? You are so lucky to have an aide! I don't know what I'd do! (That's way in the future, though.)
ReplyDeleteLove you! Keep the posts coming! I love it. :)
You look so cute! I'm guessing that the gallon of water probably isn't helping your poor bladder. Yikes!
ReplyDelete