pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Give me something good to eat!

We have noticed lately that Jaxon has been very intently watching husband and I when we eat. He seems so curious with the whole process of putting things in our mouth. (What is funny is that all he does is put things in his mouth). Anyway, we decided to give cereal a try this morning. I had a friend tell me that her baby (who is 6 weeks older than Jaxon) liked oatmeal, so we gave it a go.

You can see from the video below that Jaxon really wanted to help me out!




Here are a couple of pictures we got during the process. Notice how clean and then how messy! I guess that is all part of the fun:).











post signature

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwww! I remember Caleb about that age. We were with Audie Marlene on some road trip and Caleb was sitting in my lap while we ate pizza. He followed the pizza from my plate all the way to my mouth with his little mouth open. What could we do? The rest is history!

    ReplyDelete