- I am really hating myself right now. When we got off the plane here in Dallas Jaxon was crying (way too long on a plane) and I was focused on him instead of grabbing everything that I had with me. I left a sack with his 1st year calendar on the plane. I have been keeping up with the little things he was doing and left it on the plane. Makes me so sad and brings me to tears to think about not getting back. I filed a lost and found report and am praying they find it.
- I usually love the Thanksgiving/Christmas season, but can I skip it this year? That's possible right?!?! I really just want to stay at home. It makes me anxious and stresses me out thinking about it.
- I cannot stop sneezing right now--I am up to 11.
- LOVED being a part of our Greater Things campaign at church this weekend. It was such a blessing!!!
- I designed a Christmas card and printed one out to see how it would look--BUST! It was fuzzy. I guess I will try again.
- Make that 12.
- I would like to turn my house upside down, dump everything out, power wash the inside, and then pick and choose what I want to put back in. I have been slowly going through things and getting rid of stuff, but then that stuff piles up. Maybe I just need a big Salvation Army truck to come to my house for a day and let me throw it all in there!!!!
- As part of the Greater Things campaign, we had a day of fasting. Husband suggested we fast longer. I didn't fast from food because I am nursing. I fasted from facebook, email, and blogs. I felt disconnected but my life also felt much more simple. Maybe I will fast more often from those things.
- I love my friends!!
The End.
Wish I could give you a big hug right now!! I love you, Sweetheart!! You are doing such an amazing job!!! I brag on you all the time!
ReplyDeleteme, too, to all of anne's comments!
ReplyDeletei love the idea of the fasting you did!
bless you!
love, karen
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Good to see you this weekend. Love you!
ReplyDelete