pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 9: Home to Texas

I know this is long over due but for some reason my blog was not on my priority list for several weeks. 

Anyways, our plane ride home wasn't too bad. We stopped at Chick-Fil-A for breakfast on the way to the airport. Some lady rudely told me that I need to put a hat on my baby. I smiled and walked away.

We got our bags checked, ate lunch, and made it to the gate just as they were lining people up to board. We dressed Jaxon up in his Halloween outfit so he would get to wear it more than once.


 He was squealing really loudly in this picture--that is why my eyes are so big!




Our plane landed in Houston 30 minutes early so we had to just wait. It wasn't a long flight from Houston to Fort Worth, but the last 15 minutes seemed like forever. Jaxon had had enough and was telling the whole plane about it. I felt bad for him--you could tell he was just so tired. We hurried off the plane (leaving a very important bag behind) and headed out. As soon as we put him in the stroller he stopped crying. Silly boy!


Overall, we had a lot of fun on our vacation. We enjoyed getting to spend good quality time together. I am thankful for Husband taking the time to plan it. He did so good that I will let him do the next one too;).

 Our souvenirs



post signature

1 comment: