pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mr. T

Jaxon recently discovered this finger-puppet, Mr. Turtle, was a great chew toy. I gave it to him in the bathtub Monday night and he wouldn't let go. Tuesday morning he enjoyed some more good chew time. Mr. Turtle's head fit perfectly in his mouth!

 
 

Tuesday afternoon I was sitting at a friend's house talking and Jaxon decided to stick my finger in his mouth (a very common thing) and guess what. Mr. Tooth decided to show his pointy head. So now I know why Mr. Turtle was getting so much attention. 

I do have to say that Jaxon hasn't been fussy or drooly (is that a word?) or anything else for me to think that the teeth were showing up anytime soon. And I am very thankful for that. He has been putting anything and everything into his mouth--but isn't that what babies do?!

Onto the next adventure! (I hope he doesn't bite)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment