pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Update!

1. completely purge our house of unnecessary or unused items
2. memorize a Bible verse each week
3. go back on my no sugar diet (I have no self-control so I have to say no to ALL of it)
4. visit a state I haven't been to before  Vacation set in October to Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Conn., Rhode Island, Delaware!
5. read a book to Jaxon everyday
6. try 10 new restaurants
7. take a picture everyday (easy to do with a cutie baby around)
8. workout at least 5 times a week-even if it is a short walk
9. switch to whole wheat (this will be so hard for me)
10. put together at least 3 puzzles
11. teach Jaxon sign language
12. join a BSF group or Bible study
13. read at least 2 books a month
14. take a trip with Mark and no baby (This one will be hard :( ) April 2011!
15. visit a continent I haven't been to before Flights are scheduled for Mark and I to visit South America!
16. stay in my allowed grocery budget each month
17. try 50 new recipes (I cook dinner and lunch each day so this should be fairly easy-I hope)
18. stay up to date with Jaxon's 1st year calendar
19. finish (& redo the lost) & keep up with our vacation photo books
20. update and use my cookbook software (a gift from Mark several years ago)
21. finish putting pictures in our empty picture frames (sooner rather than later)
22. fold and put up my laundry right after I take it out of the dryer
23. send a card in the mail to someone different each week
24. do a better job of remembering and honoring birthdays of loved ones (I have been a slacker)
25. attend a marriage conference/seminar with Mark
26. be more crafty (I have specific ideas in mind--just have to carry them out)
27. stay current with our finances (sometimes I get behind and have to play catch up)
28. be productive each day with Jaxon
29. get ready for the next adventure in life
post signature

3 comments: