Once again, I cannot believe that this is going by so fast. I am trying so hard to soak in every minute. It is so much fun being Jaxon's mom and I am thankful that I get to spend each day with him. I waited until we had his 4 month checkup to post his pictures.
You weigh 14 lbs. 5 oz. and are 25 3/4 long.
After a few shots, you decided that laying down and talking to your hand was more fun that smiling at the camera!
At 4 months:
You have started sqealing very loud and A LOT
You think that hands (other people's and yours) are the coolest toys
You have found your feet and love to play with them during bathtime
You get the biggest smile on your face when you see your daddy
You are nursing 6 times a day
You are sleeping great. We put you down around 7:30 or 8 and sleep about 12 hours waking up once for a short snack
You don't like to sleep anywhere else but your bed
You don't like to be put into your pajamas--we think you just like to be naked
You like to go on walks with us in the evening--although you usually take a short snooze
You like to talk to us all the time
You are a very happy baby
You are wearing 3-6 month clothing
You get a big smile on your face after you sneeze. You are probably thinking, "what just happened"?
You are drooling more and more each day
You take about 4 naps a day
You suck your thumb when you get sleepy and as you are falling to sleep
You are getting so much better at tummy time. You actually are enjoying it for about 20 minutes when daddy plays with you.
I love how your whole body shows how excited you get about something
Jaxon,
You make our world a brighter place to be. We love watching you grow and change. You are a joy to be around and we look forward to each new day with you. We love you so much!
Love,
Momma and Daddy
Those little cheeks!! I just want to kiss them!
ReplyDeletea great post about my favorite 4 month old!!
ReplyDeletexoxo, mini