pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Happy Birthday...


to me! 

My birthday was actually a while ago but my gift from Mark arrived this weekend while we were gone!

Since Jaxon's arrival, I have really wanted to get a video camera. I had looked at several and just couldn't make up my mind. I usually receive some birthday money and thought that I would use it to get a video camera. But my wonderful husband decided to get me this-and I LOVE it. I have played on it a little today and really do enjoy it. It is a point and shoot but has an HD video camera also. It has some other neat features as well. One of my favorite features is the panoramic shot. I have some fun ideas in mind and look forward to using it very soon! 

Thanks Husband! I heart you:)

Now, what to do with my old point and shoot...ebay?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment