pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall, Come Now!

Tomorrow is the first day of fall and while I said I was going to wait until October 1 to put out my decorations, I just don't think I can wait. I LOVE this time of year and wish so badly that the fall weather would get here soon!

pumpkins, soups, fall candles, mulling spices, apple cider, pumpkin patches, mums, cooler weather, long sleeves

I love it all and am just ready for it all to be here. So I've decided to go ahead as though the weather outside were cooperating. Maybe the weather will decide to join me:).

Happy first day of fall!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. We have had several days in the 80's and it makes me SO HAPPY!!! Enjoy this new season in a new season. (Motherhood wrapped in the glorious splendor of fall) Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy official (at least according to the calendar) first day of fall!

    ReplyDelete