pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bible Study

Check that off my 29 by 29 list. I had been looking at several  that our church was offering and trying to pick one to join. Katie, a friend of mine came over last Friday with her sweet baby, Graham. He is about a month and a half older than Jaxon. She mentioned that she was doing a study a the church called Wisdom for Mother's. I looked into that one a little more and since she was going to be in it and I am now a mother (who is clueless), I thought it would be a good one. We had our first meeting yesterday and I am so excited to see what God has to teach me. I love the 2 ladies leading the class and we have a lot of sweet ladies in the class that I am looking forward to getting to know! 

Praise God for older and much more wise women willing to teach and share with us younger ones! I know I can use all the help I can get:).


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment