pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Sunday, September 2, 2012

a little shopping

My dear friend, Amy, and I went to a giant sale today for kids. It is a resale/consignment sale located in a huge warehouse. It is usually pretty overwhelming to walk into unless you know exactly what you are looking for. 

I didn't find anything on my list, but I did find a few good finds. We are going to New Mexico with my family for Christmas and while I am not planning to ski, this little guy just might. I found a great deal on a pair of ski bibs for him--$6. While he doesn't look too thrilled, he will be once he is out in that snow!!

I also found this cute little polka-dot sweater for Madelyn. How cute would this be in a Christmas card picture?!?!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I didn't find anything on my list this year either! I did get some clothes and shoes for Molly though. SO fun!

    ReplyDelete