"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Madelyn Paige Rich
Happy Birthday, Madelyn Paige!!
We welcomed you into the world on Wednesday, September 25, 2012
at 8:19 AM
You weighed 7 pounds 3 ounces and measured18.75 inches long
You couldn't be any sweeter or more beautiful. We are in love!!
These pictures are WONDERUL! She is scrumptious! I would love to get over to Ft. Worth tomorrow, but I'm just not sure it can happen. I'll try to figure out a way, though, so I can get my hands on that sweet thang!
Thanks for the pictures :) She's adorable! Can't wait to meet her! Love all 4 of you!
ReplyDeleteAunt Katie
beautiful
ReplyDeleteYeah!!! PIctures!!!! She is such a doll! Congrats and have fun taking in all the sweetness! She is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are WONDERUL! She is scrumptious! I would love to get over to Ft. Worth tomorrow, but I'm just not sure it can happen. I'll try to figure out a way, though, so I can get my hands on that sweet thang!
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with that 2nd picture....looks like she's already smilin at that daddy of hers!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family! Madelyn Paige is one lucky gal. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! :)
ReplyDeleteA {late} congratulations!! So excited for you guys! She looks precious!
ReplyDelete