pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Jaxon Meeting Madelyn

The grandparent's brought Jaxon up to the hospital to meet his little sister. He wasn't too sure at first and took a while to warm up (and still is). He wouldn't say anything at all (even though we were the only ones around), but husband finally got him to touch her hand. You can see how excited he was!





Our first picture as a family of four! (doesn't Jaxon looked thrilled!!)

Jaxon has come up to the hospital several times, but is still not too sure what to think. I think the environment throws him off. I am sure he will warm up to her soon. 

post signature

3 comments:

  1. He is going to be a great big brother!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such precious first memories!!! I can't imagine the feeling of your baby meeting your new baby! What a blessed little family you have!

    ReplyDelete