If Madelyn has not made her appearance before Tuesday, then my doctor plans to induce me that day. She happens to be on call this weekend so it worked out for us to wait just a little longer and still have her deliver Madelyn.
We are hoping she decides to come on her own so for now, we just wait. My mom is here until she arrives (and then after as well) so we are just hanging out taking it easy.
I am trying to soak in all the Jaxon I can get. I took him the other morning for a donut date. He was so excited when I told him we were going to get donuts and he boy did he chow down!!

Praying that she comes on her own, and for safe delivery and care. Blessings~
ReplyDeleteWe are SO excited!!! :)
ReplyDeleteWe hope of course for your sake, she comes sooner than Tuesday but I will say that I birthed a child on the 25th (our son) so I happen to think it is a very fine birthdate!!! Prayers and blessings!
ReplyDeletePraying for your sweet family! I can't believe she's almost here!
ReplyDeletesweet soaking in jaxon time! jaxon is going to be a great big brother! we are excited!!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
mini