pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Sunday, September 2, 2012

weeks 31-36

Our little chickadee continues to grow like a weed. I am now really hoping they are off on her weight. On Friday their guesstimate was 6 lbs 15 oz. And she still has a few weeks to go!!

She is moving and grooving all the time, although not quite as active as her big brother was. This pregnancy has flown by which is kind of nice, because that means it hasn't seemed so long to wait to meet her:). 

You may or may not notice the wall color change. We have painted and added some decor! I have one last project I am finishing and a few more touch ups and then I will post pictures of her nursery. It is so peaceful to go in and just sit!

Here are weeks 31-36 of the growing belly! And please notice the props that sometimes come with us to these pictures. Monkeys, microphones, whatever sounds fun at the time!

31

32 

 33

34

35

36

post signature

2 comments:

  1. you are cute as can be! oh my, to see your heading...23 days to go! cannot wait to meet that bundle of pink!
    love the postings of jaxon holding your signs!
    xoxo,
    mini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, aren't you both adorable! Actually, I should say all 3 of you, shouldn't I?! It is amazing how having a child/children already makes successive pregnancies much faster. Thankful you are all doing so well! :)

    ReplyDelete