Jaxon and I were excited to get to spend an extra day with daddy this weekend. We started our day by going swimming. Jaxon seemed to enjoy it as always!
Watching daddy dive in
"fly high!!"
smile for the camera!
There is a sweet family at our church that has offered their pool to us throughout the summer. We thought we would go one last time. We potty trained Jaxon several weeks ago (oh the stories to come) and reminded him to let us know when he had to go. Well he did, and we ran to the bathroom that is right by the pool. But we hit a obstacle when the door was locked. Daddy got the swimsuit off as Jaxon was going. And he didn't get to finish so he just popped a squat in their grass and fertilized it a bit! I am so glad that husband was there because I was laughing so hard watching all of this happen. The only thing that would have made it funnier if it was this 8 month prego woman trying to help Jaxon out. It was hilarious and definitely will be in my memory forever!
After lunch and a nap we took Jaxon to some friends house and husband and I ran some errands. We purchased a double stroller (to be put together soon) and got some final things off of our registry. We also had a small celebration for him passing his test, and will have a bigger one next week:).
It was a great day spent together!


No comments:
Post a Comment