What a week!
I started my doctor's visits this week by missing my specialist appointment (due to a PM instead of AM alarm setting) and they cannot reschedule unless there is a cancellation. (That is, of course, if your OB doesn't call them herself and get an appointment for you:)!!) Followed by getting sick and throwing up later that day. And then not having any appetite for a day and a half. Thank goodness my mom was here!!
Both of my fetal monitoring sessions have looked good this week (although this morning I was on it for 1.5 hours--ridiculous!!!). She slept through part of them, but then would wake up and move a lot. Her sonogram this week (I only got one this week) looked good. They did measurements and she is measuring big. I am glad she is growing, but yikes! If she is actually as big as they say, and she continues to grow as she should, she will be at least 1.5 pounds bigger than Jaxon. Maybe they are off....???
I went back to the rheumatologist this week and she went over the results of the blood tests. Nothing has changed, so that is positive. She does not see any signs of progression, but there are signs of lupus activity. We talked about the medicine again and she said at this point it is preventative. If I were to get hospitalized for kidney issues, it would be too late for this particular medicine and I would have to take something stronger. Due do the nature of the disease, there is no way to know how it will, or if it will progress. So, Mark and I are still discussing how to proceed. I fully trust my doctor, it is just hard to imagine taking medicine indefinitely.
Madelyn and I are still doing/feeling great and that is all that I care about at the moment. I will go back in November to see the rheumatologist to see how/if things have changed since I will no longer be prego!
My OB is really considering inducing at 39 weeks. That is 3.5 weeks away, so we will see!!
I'm so glad I was there too. Also glad it was just a 36 hr. bug. So happy that when we left you and Mark were both feeling better. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDelete