pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Friday, September 7, 2012

Mad's room

No, that is not what we are calling her, but that is what her big brother calls her right now. And it is way cute! 

We finished her nursery and I wanted to document the final product!
My sweet friend, Katie, made her bedding and blanket--she is so talented.

I got the inspiration for the mobile here


Husband built the shelves. I feel like that other wall needs something, but I don't know what. Maybe her whole name? Maybe a cute baby picture of her? Thoughts?


Jaxon had a monkey that we took his pictures with each month. Madelyn has a giant panda-my parent's found it in San Diego!


A sign made by husband's cousin, Laura.


And a few other projects around the room.







I love to go in and sit. It is peaceful and cheerful. I love it! Now, all it needs is a sweet baby girl:)


post signature

4 comments:

  1. I love it all! You did an amazing job - it is very cheerful. She'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty room for a sweet girl! you did a great job of getting it all done-so creative and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so cute! I love the colors!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete