Charlie Brown!
Our friends, Brandon and Lindsey hosted a Halloween party this evening! We had a good time eating, talking, and checking out everyone’s costumes. Husband and I did not actually go in costume. We decided that since we are invisible these days (apparently that is how it does when you have a baby), no one would care. But we decided to borrow one when we got to there house. I tried it first, then Mark had his turn!
Here is everyone else in costume!
Lindsey as Wilma and Addyson as a bride
Baby Ferris as Baby Fred from Scooby Doo.
Jared and Erin as a campfire and a smore.
Jaret as a Mouseketeer and Jonathan as Iron Man.
Addyson the bride and Laurel as Daphne from Scooby Doo
Stephanie as a high school trick-or-treater and Drew as a nerd.
Not pictured:
Brandon as Fred, Spence and Mandi as Shaggy and Velma from Scooby Doo, and Clay and Jessica as themselves. Sorry I missed pictures of you guys!
Fun was had by all. Mark even won a prize for the worst costume:)!
Thanks Brandon, Lindsey, and Addyson for having us all over.
It looks like a happy Halloween and a super fun trip, too!!! I'm excited to read about it and see pics of each day!!!! Jaxon was such a CUTE Charlie Brown!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun sight to wake up to in Spain! We love you, Charlie Brown Rich!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Zu and mini