pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

It's not that cold!

We leave this weekend for a 10 day family trip and we are really looking forward to. It is going to be chillier in the mountains so I have been on a hunt to find Jaxon some warmer clothing. I recently found this hat that I fell in love with. 


Since it has been cooler in the evenings, we have enjoyed going on walks together around our neighborhood. The other night it was cooler that normal so husband thought that Jaxon needed his hat. I think this picture is hilarious because he has this warm hat on his head, but his arms, hands, legs, and feet are not covered up. I tried to say we didn't need it but husband insisted!


Needless to say, it came off after about 5 minutes in!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment