Last weekend (now 2 weekends ago) I had the privilege of spending 3 days with my dear friends from college for a girls weekend. (Post coming soon-I have to get pictures!) Husband told me that he was going to spend the weekend working on some things around the house but he wouldn't tell me what. I had a wonderful weekend with the girls but it was so fun to come home to such fun surprises. He even made me a little book to show me what he did all weekend. Here are pictures of a few of his projects, along with his welcome home flowers!
This light bulb became
This mess became(he built the shelf)

These pieces became this shelf
And he is almost finished with the frame for this sweet picture! Thanks Husband for all your hard work:)
Wow Mark I'm impressed. It's amazing how much work you can get done if wife and baby are committed to an out of house experience. You are really moving to check things off your list. Way To Go!
ReplyDeleteWonderful!!!
ReplyDelete