pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Weekend fun!

Last weekend Husband and I spent most of the time doing several different craft projects. He is so sweet to help me!

He was afraid that I will cut of a body part so he ran the saw.

And glued the blocks together

 And this is the finished (well almost finished-I have to add letters to the black block) product!
 

I painted

 And transferred!


We also got to see several of our friends that we have not seen in a while. We were all in a small group together a couple of years ago, but some moved away:(. It was so fun to get together and we had 5 boys to add to the group. That definitely made our night more interesting!!

 Here is our photo shoot:






post signature

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had some time to work on fun stuff - especially if it's mine. Looks great.
    The black squares with the verses on it turn out GREAT! You did an awesome job. I love the kids pictures especially the ones with the hidden arms holding up the babies. Glad you had a great time.
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great team you make!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your crafts! Super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete