We spent the weekend in Abilene for ACU homecoming. It was a quick but enjoyable trip. Friday night Husband went to a football game and I stayed with the little man to get him to sleep. He only took a short nap in the car on the way to Abilene.
Saturday morning we went to the homecoming parade. We got to see a lot of friends that we had not seen in a while. We really didn't watch the parade much. Most of our time was spent pushing Jaxon in the stroller for his morning nap.
After the parade we went to Abuelo's for lunch. The boys went to the game and the girls went back to Husband's parent's house. We spent the afternoon just hanging out, inside and out.
Saturday night Husband and I went to dinner at the Beehive before we went to see the homecoming musical, Titanic. Zu, Mini, and Julie kept Jaxon for us so we could go out.
Sunday morning we had breakfast with our sweet friends, the Nelsons. We hadn't seen sweet Carley in so long and had never met Corey. It was great to see them and wish we were able to get together more often. Love you guys! After church we went to my grandparent's house for lunch. My cousin's entertained Jaxon and enjoyed playing with him. I'm sad that I didn't get a picture of them.
It was a great weekend. We always enjoy going back for homecoming!!
It was great to finally get to meet this little man than I hear so many wonderful things about! He is a sweetie!!! I love the pictures, so many good ones! What a precious little smile!! I know that Mini and Zu loved getting to babysit, I know that because we are the same way...it is such a huge treat to get to babysit our grands!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteWhy did I not get a picture of us this weekend????
ReplyDeleteIt was great to see you!