This past weekend was the first in a while and only weekend for a while that we had some time to get some things accomplished. Things have been so crazy lately and will be crazy for a while. I think the 3 of us may go into hiding for several months. We'll see you when we come out in February.
Not really, but I sure would like to have some down time. Just when it seems like things are settling down, something else comes up.
Friday night we ran several errands that we needed to get done before our trip. Jaxon does such a good job of riding around in the car. He is so flexible and just goes with the flow!
Saturday morning was my one time of the month working at Curves so husband had Jaxon here by himself. We had a fun little surprise and got to babysit Jaxon's girlfriend, Macy for a couple of hours. She is such a sweet little girl. I promise that these were not posed. Jaxon put his arm around her all by himself ;).
Husband found a HUGE spider on our shed door (I normally don't get freaked out by spiders, but this thing was enormous and just plain gross!), he worked on some more blocks for me, and I worked on the 2nd to last step of Jaxon's Halloween costume!
We enjoyed the weekend together, but it went way too fast!
Yay! I didn't know Macy made the blog! I LOVE the pics! Thanks again Tara and Mister Mark - her new fav sitter!
ReplyDelete