I was unpacking our stuff from our weekend in Abilene and I left the room to go put something up. Jaxon was playing on his mat when I left.
And when I came back he turned himself over.
He has been rolling over from his front to back for a while but this was the first time back to front.
So I decided to get it on video. It is about a minute long and many will not find it interesting, but for you grandparents, here ya go! Please mute your computer so you don't have to listen to me--I sound ridiculous!!!
How adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteJust the beginning of milestone in Jaxon's life.
ReplyDeleteYahooooooo!
That's really funny because Graham can roll from his tummy to back easily and has for months but he has still never rolled from his back to his tummy! They are opposites.
ReplyDeletei thoroughly enjoyed this little video. way to go, jaxon! xoxo, mini
ReplyDeleteJaxon is such a big boeeeee!!
ReplyDelete