pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Friday, July 29, 2011

So proud of himself

The other night I was cooking in the kitchen while listening to the news. (Mark put speakers in the kitchen so I can hear the tv). I usually leave the tv off during the day, but every so often will turn on the news to see what's going in the world. I turned the speakers to where they were off in the living room but on in the kitchen as Jaxon was playing with his toys in the living room.

I don't know how long it was on before I realized it, but  I noticed I was listening to cartoon-type voices and not the news. When I walked into the living room this is what I found.



Wonder how he got there? He maneuvered that little car of his to where he could use it as a step stool. Smarty pants. And somehow he got the remote that we keep hidden from him as he is obsessed with them. He was very proud of himself for getting up on the couch and changing the channel.

He really likes to sit on things these days (he hardly ever tries to stand--one reason I was so shocked at what I found). He loves to get up on the couch with us or sit in the chairs in our bedroom. I am thinking he needs a little my-sized chair from pottery barn. Have you seen those? They are way cute. Maybe I will buy him one for my birthday:).
post signature

2 comments:

  1. that is hilarious! wow, what a big boy to figure out how to do all of that! he is so smart!!!! guess the cartoons were much more fun than the news that day!
    xoxo,
    mini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah and I are sitting here laughing! That is so cute!!!! He's getting so big!! :)

    ReplyDelete