pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Monday, August 1, 2011

Date Night!

Last night was a date night for us that started at none other than

(We actually just stopped by there to make a return and get some disposable diapers for our trip)

We didn't have an actual plan of what we were going to do on our date but figured it out rather quickly. We headed to Fireside Pies for dinner. Husband and I split a salad and a sweet tx corn pie.

  It was delish!

We saved room for dessert and headed over to enjoy some yogurt at the newly opened Yogurtland. We had a buy one get one coupon so we didn't want to let that go to waste!!



Thanks for date night, husband!


And a special thanks to our sweet friends for keeping our little man. Y'all are a blessing to us!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tara! It's Katie Abercrombie (from Mark's office). Mark and I were talking about your wonderful blog this morning ~ I always enjoy reading it ~ Jaxon is soooo cute ~ and I was telling Mark about a blog I read that I think you might enjoy. It' called "Under the Sycamore" and the web address is http://ashleyannphotography.com/blog/ . Ashley is a professional photographer turned SAHM with 4 beautiful kiddos. Her blog combines great craft projects, beautiful photos, cute kid stories and testaments of faith. I always think about you when I read it!

    ReplyDelete