pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Friday, July 15, 2011

blessing of the week-july 15

I am so blessed to be a part of a church that offers great bible studies for women. I joined one this summer and to be honest, was a little skeptical. They split the whole group up into smaller groups, which put me in a group of knowing no one. 

But God is so faithful and knows what he is doing every time. (Why do I ever question or doubt?) Anyway, this past week the group of wiser women prayed over me and encouraged me in some desperately needed ways. Just when I needed it most, God gave them the perfect words to help me walk out of there feeling much better then when I went in. Thank you Lord, for putting amazing people in our lives. 

As if that wasn't enough, one of them asked me if they could "coach" me. I am not sure what it involves other than I am supposed to pick a goal and she is going to coach me at using God to help me reach that goal. I, of course, said yes!! I am willing to take any coaching that anyone is willing to offer.

Thank you, God, for your many blessings!

post signature

1 comment: