pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Thursday, July 21, 2011

to craft or not to craft...

that is the question.

I have a had crafting bug recently and have SO many projects that I want to do, but I will probably not accomplish all of them. I am trying to put them in order of importance (to me) so I can start at the top and work my way down.

I purchased these letters a long while ago 

and displayed them at Jaxon's birthday party. I like the nuetralness (not a word, I know) about them, but sometimes I feel like they need something else. So I need your help. Should I leave them alone potentially using them at future birthday parties or should I give them some color. If I do give them color, what do I do??

Really, I need help.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I'm mixed too...they are fine like they are, but would look really nice with color or something. Maybe leave them alone for now, and then when Jaxon gets older, ask him what colors and designs he would like on them. Maybe he could help decorate some of them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw this the other day... could be really cute...
    http://quirkymomma.com/2011/diy-fabric-wall-letters/

    ReplyDelete