pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Friday, July 1, 2011

Craft week

A few weeks ago, I was able to get some crafting projects completed. I’ve wanted to do them for quite some time, but I have my own personal mess-maker that follows me around and makes it harder to accomplish certain tasks.

Here is a sign I made for our dining room.
DSC05406

Here is a plate that sits on our kitchen counter.
DSC05403

Here are the updated cities in Jaxon’s room.
DSC05505

Here is a canvas husband and I did for his sister, Julie. It was really a Christmas gift, but Jaxon became mobile in October, so there was no painting to be done. So we just gave it to her 6 months laterSmile. We just wanted to extend the fun of receiving Christmas gifts, right Julie?
DSC05503

I was also able to do the cover for Jaxon’s 2nd year calendar. I am making it because I couldn’t find one I liked. I don’t have a picture of it yet (one more thing to add to it).

Onto the next project!
I may see if the playgroup that I am a part of wants to join me. But I don’t know how much we would get accomplished with little ones. Can’t hurt to try!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow those are some fun crafts! How did you do the first two? I may need a lesson on your craftiness =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right! I love it! It fits perfectly in the spot I found for it! And it’s right between my first picture with Jaxon & pictures of Disney stuff (mainly Mickey) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and all the crafts are so meaningful! love them!

    ReplyDelete