pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Saturday, July 2, 2011

bumps and bruises

I realize that little boys are practically born with bumps and bruises but that still doesn’t make it any easier to see them appear. 

Last Sunday, we were outside playing for a few minutes. It got too hot so I went to put Jaxon’s car up in the garage. He was not happy with me and was showing me where I put it up (in case I forgot) when he fell on the concrete, right on his noggin. Poor baby-it was so sad. This appeared shortly after.
DSC05515

A few days later after swimming lessons he was standing up, wrapped up in his towel, waiting for me to put my cover-up on. He got excited when someone came to talk to him and fell forward. Again, on his noggin. 

I think I need the mother-of-the-year award. Don’t you agree?

2 comments:

  1. you're the best mom jaxon could have! above and beyond the best!

    xoxo,
    mini

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's just going to be a tough kid! He already is!

    ReplyDelete