pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sweet cousins!

Last week we were privileged to keep our nephew, Max, for Husband's brother and sister-in-law. Here are a few pictures I got of the 2 sweet cousins together!







As you can see, I am trying out the watermark. I have wanted to do one for a loooong time and just never made the time. Not sure if I am happy how it turned out--still playing with it! Thoughts?

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Aww, I have cute nephews! I printed out 2 copies of the 3rd one :) one is in the front cover of a notebook I have of hard copy pictures and other papers of them, and the other is on my wall above my aunt/nephews stuff. I really like that they say Richly Blessed - it seems appropriate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What precious pictures! I like the watermark. Does it show up if it's just a little lighter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these pictures! two of the cutest, most adorable, precious, wonderful, sweet, loved boys around!
    xoxo,
    mini

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Oh, and I like the watermark idea. Maybe move it to the top left corner or something? Just a thought. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pics! And I second the idea of moving the watermark to a corner or possibly making it lighter. You're so high-tech. :)

    ReplyDelete