"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28
Thursday, July 28, 2011
embrace the camera
Here is my sister-in-law and I with our sweet boys. We went to dinner last week with some of our husband's family and our boys came dressed alike. They are going to be great playmates!
I have a few friends who have babies around the same age as mine... they have no choice but to be friends, because I happen to like their parents!! Haha. :) Cute photo!!
Awww..... destined to be great friends! :)
ReplyDeleteI have a few friends who have babies around the same age as mine... they have no choice but to be friends, because I happen to like their parents!! Haha. :) Cute photo!!
ReplyDeletecute! how fun is it that jaxon and max were dressed alike! was it planned, or a coincidence?
ReplyDeletefour of my favorite people!
xoxo,
mini
How fun!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!! and matching outfits, how fun!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!! Matching outfits are awesome. :)
ReplyDelete