pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 21-30

Day Twenty-One: bottle

Day Twenty-Two: the last thing I bought
compost filters-thrilling, I know

 Day Twenty-Three: vegetables

Day Twenty-Four: something I am grateful for
mini vacation with husband!

Day Twenty-Five: looking down

Day Twenty-Six: black and white
crosswalk stripes

Day Twenty-Seven: somewhere I went
capital building, air and space museum, washington monument, natural history museum, five guys, frozen yo!

Day Twenty-Eight: 1 pm
visiting Chinatown

Day Twenty-Nine: circle
yummy frozen yo eaten many times on our trip

Day Thirty: something that makes me sad
on a day I can sleep in, I still wake up early

May already???!!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. it looks like y'all had a very fun time in d.c.! how nice to have a little getaway! bet jaxon had a blast, too!
    xoxo,
    mini

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to hear about what you did in dc! we'll have to chat soon!

    ReplyDelete