pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 1-10

Day One: your reflection
baby bump

Day Two: color
stuffed eggs ready for the hunt

Day Three: mail
the only piece of good mail today

Day Four: someone who makes me happy

Day Five: tiny
tiny glass tiles for my next craft project

Day Six: lunch
the only thing that always sounds good

Day Seven: shadow
his favorite outdoor toy "car, car, car, car"

Day Eight: inside my wallet
nothing exciting here

Day Nine: younger you
not gonna lie, I still enjoy cookie batter

Day Ten: cold
cold, blackberry chocolate chip ice cream--thanks Pioneer Woman!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. is that peanut butter and apples on day 6? i eat that everyday! right now in fact!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, I remember when you were that size, dear Tara. :) Love all your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still like cookie batter too! I remember those days with ya'll on the counter top. They were so fun.

    ReplyDelete