pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Adventures in Bluebonnets!

At no time have I ever claimed to be any good at taking pictures. So, no judging:)!!! And be warned, there are A LOT of pictures. 

I have been checking for several weeks for locations in the area to go and take pictures in bluebonnets. Last year was a bust because Jaxon got sick while in the car. I talked to several people about places but was never able to come up with a place to go. Several days ago, husband sent me an article about places to take pictures so I went for a photo shoot. 

While I snapped some photos, I was not successful in taking anything very good.







So, husband offered to go back with me and of course, he got some great ones. It was fun and I am so glad we ventured out.
Please excuse the goldfish in the pictures. After the day we had today, poor guy needed some food!!



























post signature

4 comments:

  1. You are so funny about you & the camera vs. mark & the camera. Y'all got some really good pictures, though! I especially like Mark's picture where he captured Jaxon's hair glowing like an angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - the light in those handsome blonde curls!

    ReplyDelete