pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Favorite Things Party

Recently, a friend of mine suggested for us to have a favorite things party among our group of girlfriends. So, we did!!! And we had so much fun. It was such a fun girl's night and I encourage you to have one or participate in one. 




We decided to have everyone bring 3 of their favorite item. Here is the table of goodies! Each person got to take home 3 items. 

And everyone brought their favorite snack. It was all yummy!!!

My full plate of snacks

Chit-chatting!


modeling their turbie twists

cups galore--great minds think alike:)



Erin's name was drawn for the swag bag!

Thanks girls! It was tons of fun:)

post signature

4 comments:

  1. So fun!! I'm wanting to have one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS TARA! We had a blast and you threw an awesome party! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun. You'll have to give me all the details so I can do one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your hard work in putting this amazing party together! I had so much fun and I know everyone else did too!

    ReplyDelete