pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

So...

If you look at my blog often, you have noticed I haven't posted in over a week!! I haven't read any other blogs in over a week. By blog reader is quite full and I don't have much motivation to sit and read for hours and hours. I have just had no interest in sitting at the computer (other than sending emails). Maybe I will just mark all-read and start over:). Husband has class tonight so I thought I would try to do a little catching up.

We'll start with today!
Jaxon and I met some friends at a library where they had some live bunnies. I got some fun pictures of Jaxon and his friends petting and looking at them.













post signature

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you were. I missed you! Oh, and I framed the birthday card you gave me. It's so cute! I'll have to send you a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these sweet pictures! i can just imagine the delight and wonder on jaxon's face as he got to see the bunnies! so fun!
    xoxo,
    mini

    ReplyDelete