I had my first coaching session earlier this week. I have talked about it a little bit before on here, but I will do a short recap.
A wonderful, godly woman approached me at church and asked if she could coach me. Meaning, she is going to help me work towards a particular goal that I want to achieve. I had trouble coming up with only one.
When I sat down with her, she told me just to talk. So I did. And before long, she could tell me more about myself than I could. It was so great to talk to her and just have her listen and validate some of my thoughts and feelings.
I definitely came away feeling much more at peace! So thankful God places the right people in our lives at the right time.
Thanks, Jamie!

Dear Tara,
ReplyDeleteI love how you desire to learn and grow and be more and more like Him. You are such a precious, precious little wife and mama and I adore you. Simply adore! :) May He continue to bless you richly as you press closer, ever closer, into His Heart! Love, Me
Very cool!! What a neat opportunity!
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing-to both you AND your mentor!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Anne- you are precious!
xoxo,
Karen