#1- you are not old enough to be standing on your own and
#2- I am not ready for you to be standing on your own
He has only does this a handful of times, but the more he does the closer he is to walking. I guess I had it coming to me-my mom says I started walking at 7 1/2 months. I am just not ready for him to be this big.
And how do you like his outfit? Striped sweater, soccer leggings, one sock on, and one sock off. That's how we role around here!
That's crazy!! Go Jaxon! Love the outfit:)
ReplyDeleteyou are something else, jaxon! love you!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
mini
Oh my goodness! Makes me think of the movie 'Life As We Know It', where the "dad" shoves the kid down because he doesn't want the baby to walk just yet!
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain...our son started taking his first steps at 7 months! I did want to knock him down but there was no stopping him!!! Jaxon is such a doll!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE those soccer leggings!!
ReplyDelete