pinterest instagram email Image Map
"And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Snow Day #4

And hopefully we won't have any more any time soon. I enjoy the cold weather and the snow and I have LOVED having husband home all week, but it will be nice to get back to normal again.

This is what our cabinets under our sink have looked like this week. We wanted to see if the heater would help thaw out the frozen pipes. Not so much!
 

Husband left the handle up and this afternoon we heard running water! I have never been so excited to wash dishes.

Even Jaxon was excited:).

Husband went outside and got some snow for us to make snow ice cream. I found a simple recipe that only included 4 ingredients-it was so easy.


Yum!

Here are some pictures husband snapped of the snow.




post signature

2 comments: