Another day inside-with husband at home! It was fun but I definitely started getting tired of being stuck in the house. I spent time looking at all the magazines that came in the mail.
Husband went to his office for a couple of hours to catch up on some things but he did take Jaxon and I out for about an hour. We went to Old Navy and then to find some stuff to rig Jaxon's crib. He has started scraping his teeth against the sides. We really don't care about the furniture but every time I would go get him, he had brown stuff on his face. Our solution isn't the prettiest but it works!
We also spent a lot of time hibernating in our bedroom and playing with this cutie little baby!
Hannah chewed all the way across her crib, the cradle, the rocking chair. We used to joke that she was part beaver. It was fun when we took the cradle to them the other day to point out her teeth marks to Jeremiah. :)
ReplyDeleteI think everybody's getting cabin fever. I just look at as God's way of making us slow down our busy lives.
ReplyDelete